IT PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
Manage and improve your core IT processes
The overall success of an IT department depends on the strength of its underlying core processes.
Improving your processes means that you spend less time fighting fires and more time delivering exceptional business value. A poorly managed environment will furthermore allow less time and attention to be given to the execution of the IT strategy.
Tandem CIO assesses the importance and effectiveness of your core IT processes. Get the data you need to start your process improvement journey. Your customized report will highlight your organizations most pressing IT process needs, prioritized by their effectiveness and importance to the business.
- Map your IT process landscape
- Explore each IT process
- Build team alignment
- Track ownership and accountability
World Class IT Management and Governance Framework for Improved IT Processing
Each element within the framework provides a comprehensive set of material and tools to help you understand best practices and improve maturity of each core IT process.
Tandem CIO makes use of Info Tech Research group IT Management and Governance Framework in order to diagnose current processes and formulate a plan to improve core IT processes. The overall success of an IT department will depend on the strength of its underlying core processes. Improving your processes means that you spend less time fighting fires and more time delivering exceptional business value.
Our IT core process improvement services include a comprehensive and connected set of research to help you optimise and improve your core IT processes. Completion of the IT Management and Governance Diagnostics will deliver the following:
- Understand your departments strengths and weaknesses
- Prioritize your key IT processes and build an improvement roadmap
- Establish clear ownership of core IT processes
- Empower your team with a training and development plan for process owners
Now you can understand your IT departments strengths and weaknesses with the IT management and governance diagnostic
STEP 1: Understand departmental strengths and weaknesses
- Once a year, take a step back from IT's day-to-day operations and look at the big picture
- Understand your teams perception of each process importance and effectiveness
- Build your framework for managing and improving the IT department over the long term
STEP 2: Prioritise key IT processes and build improvement roadmaps
- Cut through the noise: uncover the IT processes that really matter in building your world- class IT Department
- Align your team behind achieving your vision, communicating the rationale behind your decisions
- Prioritize quick wins to show your stakeholders that rapid improvement is a priority
STEP 3: Establish clear ownership of core IT processes
- Use our scripted ownership exercise to make your next IT leadership team exciting and effective
- Ensure that every IT process has clear ownership and accountability
- Balance responsibilities so that senior staff aren't overloaded and junior staff aren't under-leveraged
STEP 4: Empower your team with a training and development plan
- Engage your team by communicating how their efforts will contribute to your organization's big picture
- Kick off your team's initiatives by setting clear objectives, timelines and key success metrics
- Provide your team with the tools and best practices they'll need to learn skills and drive improvement for the team